The new era of personalized skincare within your reach. New concentrates, essential for your daily beauty ritual. The UNIQCURE concentrates boost the beauty benefits of your usual products with more than 35 active ingredients specially selected and optimised with SKEYNDOR technology to achieve extraordinary results in your skin.Read More
Before beginning the massage it is important to cleanse and tone the skin thoroughly. Apply the cream or ampoule of your choice over the face, neck and chest.
Cross your arms over the chest and use flats of hand to move slowly up across the chest towards the neck. Gradually work upwards massaging the neck area.
Push the palms up towards the ears on the underside of the jaw line and bring back over the top of the jaw and back down towards the chin to help break up fat deposits.
Pinch up around the jaw line squeezing firmly as you go without dragging the skin.
Place thumbs firmly underneath the tip of chin. Rest index fingers just above top lip and move fingers around the mouth firmly.
Place tongue under lip line to make it taut and massage in tiny circles with middle finger.
Massage naso labial line (corners of nose to corners of lips) in tiny circles with middle finger.
Place index finger in the dimple at the side of the base of the nose. Make tiny circles up the side of the nose and sweep up over the bridge and pull finger down to the tip of nose.
With the pads of three fingers stroke from the side of the nose under the cheek bones to the ear.
Place hands on each side of the nose. With firm even pressure move each hand outward towards the temples and ears - during this movement the palms should be pressing against the lower part of the face.
With the middle finger perform gentle strokes from inner eye towards the ear on the lower eye area.
Place ring finger on the inner edge of eye socket and make tiny pressured movements around the sockets towards ears.
Pinch gently but firmly all along eyebrow.
Slide 3 fingers up central frown lines to hair line.
Slide three fingers from in between eyebrows to outwards and upwards.
Slide three fingers from the centre of forehead outwards to the temples.
FINISH – sweep hands up side of nose through middle of forehead and down the hairline past temples to the jaw line.
Look good. Feel good. All good.
"In what order should I be using my home care products?" This is a question we're often asked, and in case your wondering as well, here is a detailed answer...
Note: Treat your face, neck and upper chest equally.
1) Daily Cleanser: This is the most important step of your routine. If your skin is not cleansed properly, nothing you apply after will work as well as it should.
- Milks are applied to a dry skin and gels are applied to a damp skin.
- SK's cleansers are gentle but effective, but if you wear a stick foundation or a heavily applied foundation, we recommend cleansing twice.
- Your daily cleanser should NOT to be confused with the Radiance or Derma Peel Pro Cleansing Gel which is a weekly exfoliator. They are ONLY to be used 1 to 3 times a week, depending on your skin type.
2) Tonic Water: Why tonic? It re-balances your skin's natural PH levels after cleansing so that everything you're about to apply works as well as it can. Also, it helps remove to anything missed during cleansing... just in case.
- Apply tonic to a gauze and wipe over skin or spray directly to the area.
- SK's Aquatherm Thermal Concentrate Water is also fantastic for setting mineral make-up.
3) Serums and Ampoules (optional): If you are currently using or looking to add one of these to your routine, they are awesome products with highly concentrated ingredients designed to repair and improve the appearance of your skin.
- Talk to us about when, where and how to apply these products for the best results ever!
4) Eye (and lip cream, optional): The skin around your eyes is different than the rest of your skin and it's VERY important to treat it properly... don't get me started, I may not stop ;). Stop by Studio J and we'll be more than happy to discuss the reasons why with you.
- Apply a very small amount to the skin above on the bone around the orbit of the eye. Slide your middle or ring finger from the inside corner to out side corner of the eye, top and bottom. Once your fingers stop sliding easily, tap or very gently pinch the skin until it's finished absorbing.
5) Moisturizer: Moisturizers do so much and are so important, but remember: day creams are designed to protect our skin from the realities of the environment, while night creams are designed to repair the damage every day life causes... and some are designed to do both. Of course the creams you choose do much more than that. They also help diminish wrinkles, increase firmness, brighten dull skin, and so on...
- Apply a small pea size amount to each area (face, neck & upper chest). If it absorbs before you can cover the whole area, get a bit more. If it's taking a long time to absorb, you've applied more than you need and should blot with a tissue to remove the excess.
6) SPF: If your day cream has an SPF, you're good to go. If not, we highly recommend a 'BB' or 'CC' cream or foundation with an SPF for normal daily protection.
- If you are outside for long periods, not only when you're lying on a beach, you need to be re-applying your sunscreen hourly for the best protection. Cancer prevention is not the only reason to use sunscreen, but I think it's important to remind ourselves... No one is invincible. Cancer doesn't always happen to someone else.
- Most skin damage is done before the age of 18. So, it's important for us to to remember to educate the young so they develop the habit early.
Doing these steps, which only take a couple of minutes morning and night is the best way to maintain healthy skin. You will thank your older self one day ;).
Look good. Feel good. All good.